Transfer Knowledge | Increase Agility | Promote a Positive Team Spirit | Accelerate Success
We offer the appropriate keynotes, workshops, coaching and training
We Empower Self Development
In the age of digitalization, leadership is becoming increasingly challenging. Experienced managers must be able to successfully coordinate complex change processes within their team. Hierarchical leadership models are becoming increasingly less important. Some of these issues are urgent and versatile:
- Training to increase the productivity of your company
- Effective and lasting improvement of team communication
- Rise above the daily noise
- Focus on achieving your company’s vision
- One-on-one coaching to tackle your toughest challenges
We assist managers, specialists and teams in order to train their competencies so they can successfully handle new challenges. Our trained coaches help high-performing executives and their teams, but also start-up entrepreneurs to do so: targeted, efficient, understandable and with a lot of practical experience.
Connect Visions With Actions
Clatu Business Coaching is a process-oriented form of consulting that focuses on professional topics. We address individuals and teams who want to work in a structured manner on topics relating to their professional lives, developing personal strengths and abilities or managing their professional reorientation. Classic coaching topics include:
- Leadership tasks and competencies
- New in the leadership role – from colleague to manager
- Corporate strategies and process steps for start-ups
- Dealing with crisis situations
- Self-leadership, self-management, focus guidelines and working techniques
- Goal setting, focus and time management
- Turning problems into goals and creating options for action
- Accompanying decisions, developments and changes in the team
- Intercultural skills to succeed in the international arena
Support during change processes, in crisis situations or reflecting on situations, both for preparation and follow-up.
Here we support change processes or resolve conflicts with colleagues or superiors in order to optimally fulfill professional roles and achieve corporate goals.
Ideal for executives and members from different departments of a company who want to reflect on specific development topics together and in a moderated way.
In addition to the examples mentioned above, the Clatu Academy offers many other formats and events that are specially tailored to the food, wine and beverage industry, retail and hospitality: